Buying tickets for Aston Villa fixtures online has been made EVEN EASIER with our new Select-a-Seat feature!
To Select-a-Seat, click here, now to browse and buy!*
With Select-a-Seat supporters can now browse all available seats within Villa Park to find the seats you really want, meaning it is now even easier to buy tickets for seats nearer to friends and family who already have a ticket or find a seat in a block that gives the best view for you.
* Important note: to view and use Select-a-Seat you will need to have Adobe Flashplayer
installed on your PC. If you don't have Adobe Flashplayer, click here to download and install it for free. Don't worry if you can't download Flashplayer, you can still book your tickets on a best available basis by clicking the "Overview" tag
Sunday December 18th 2011
Barclays Premier League
Category AA game
£26 to £47 [adults]
£24 to £47 [young adults/ students/armed forces]
£21 to £47 [over 65s]
£20 to £47 [under 16s
*maximum six seats per booking
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
Home Travel Information
Live in-and-around the Birmingham area and want a convenient way to travel to Villa Park on matchdays?
Villa Special Bus services offer one of the best alternatives to your car, dropping you right outside Villa Park for just £5 return! Villa Specials are undoubtedly the easiest, stress-free way to attend matches at Villa Park - why not give them a try?
For more info, click here or book your Villa Special Bus ticket online now for the Liverpool fixture by clicking here
- ALL TICKETS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR USE BY ASTON VILLA SUPPORTERS ONLY. ANY VISITING SUPPORTER CAUGHT IN POSSESSION OF A TICKET FOR A HOME AREA WILL BE EJECTED
- Season card holders must have their season card with them as existing season cards will be activated for this Premier League fixture
- Online and telephone purchases will be subject to an overall £2 booking fee
- It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category AA, Category A, away and cup fixtures
- When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
viagogo - Europe's Largest Ticket Exchange
Can’t find the tickets you want or can’t make the game and need to sell your ticket? Then visit viagogo
- Aston Villa FC’s Official Ticket Exchange partner! viagogo gives every season card holder the opportunity to list and resell their seat for any league fixture that they cannot make whilst allowing other Aston Villa supporters instant access to the best seats at Villa Park even when a game is sold out.
At the Aston Villa viagogo
Ticket Exchange, every Aston Villa FC transaction is 100% guaranteed to be safe and secure, so visit viagogo now!
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here