With this fixture now moving to a Monday night,Aston Villa is introducing special pricing for selected areas of Villa Park to pack Villa Park. For a limited period, tickets in blocks K6, L2, R7 and the whole of the North Stand Upper have been recategorised to £20 adults; £10 juniors. Let’s make Monday Night a Soccer Special Night!
Monday Night Special prices have now been extended to include Block A8 (Trinity Road Upper) to coincide with the introduction of Print-@-Home ticketing to Villa Park. For the remaining Premier League fixtures of the 2012/13 campaign, supporters will be able to purchase their tickets online and have the option to have to have their tickets posted to them or print their tickets at home themselves!
Initially, only supporters who purchase for seats in Block T1 (North Stand Upper) or Block A8 (Trinity Road Upper) will be able to “Print-@-Home” and if you choose to print your tickets, we’ll even waive the Booking Fee! Simply choose the "Print-@-Home Booking fee before entering you credit/debit card detail at checkout.
What’s more, the price of tickets in Block A8 for the QPR fixture have been significantly reduced to encourage you to try Print-@-Home ahead of the new season.
*maximum six seats per booking
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Live in-and-around the Birmingham area and want a convenient way to travel to Villa Park on matchdays?
Villa Special Bus services offer one of the best alternatives to your car, dropping you right outside Villa Park for just £6 return! Villa Specials are undoubtedly the easiest, stress-free way to attend matches at Villa Park - why not give them a try?
For more info, click here or book your Villa Special Bus ticket online now for the Manchester City fixture by clicking here
• Season card holders must have their season card with them as existing season cards will be activated for this Premier League fixture
• All Online and telephone purchases will be subject to an £2 booking fee
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
VIAGOGO - EUROPE'S BIGGEST SECONDARY TICKET EXCHANGE
Can’t find the tickets you want or can’t make the game and need to sell your ticket? Then visit viagogo
- Aston Villa FC’s Official Ticket Exchange partner! viagogo gives every season card holder the opportunity to list and resell their seat for any league fixture that they cannot make whilst allowing other Aston Villa supporters instant access to the best seats at Villa Park even when a game is sold out.
At the Aston Villa viagogo
Ticket Exchange, every Aston Villa FC transaction is 100% guaranteed to be safe and secure, so visit viagogo now!
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here