Wheelchair allocation: 7 pairs at £17.50 to £35 each
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
*One ticket per supporter
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Will be confirmed later this week.
• This is an Away Scheme fixture. Members of the Away Scheme will have their credit/debit card automatically charged and match ticket(s) sent to them. Away Scheme Members are advised to login to the “My Account” section of this site to ensure that their payment has been successfully taken by Friday January 18th
• PLEASE NOTE AWAY SALES WILL BE BASED UPON GAMES PLAYED and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played
• The deadline for sales for this fixture is at 12noon on Friday 1st February 2013. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park
• Refunds will not be issued after 1pm Monday 28th January 2013
• The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair
• Lions Club chairman may call to secure their allocation from Monday January 7th at 3pm and new sales procedure will apply
• Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £2 booking fee
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here