Supporters looking to purchase tickets using a mobile phone or iPad should click on the OVERVIEW button to select seats on a Best Available basis
Select-a-Seat For Laptop and PC
Buying tickets for Aston Villa fixtures online has been made EVEN EASIER with Select-a-Seat feature!
To Select-a-Seat, click here, now to browse and buy!*
* Important note: to view and use Select-a-Seat you will need to have Adobe Flashplayer
installed on your PC. If you don't have Adobe Flashplayer, click here to download and install it for free. Don't worry if you can't download Flashplayer, you can still book your tickets on a best available basis by clicking the "Overview" tag
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
With the added online security of "Verified By Visa" Aston Villa are waving "goodbye" to online booking fees for December. So now, it makes EVEN MORE SENSE to buy online!
*maximum six tickets per supporter
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
In the interest of enhancing the matchday atmosphere, Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier (A Block) will not be opened for this fixture. This means that season card holders in this area will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture. However, this area may be opened on match day subject to the requirement for cash turnstile to be opened to cope with heavy demand
Members of the Cup Scheme who sit in Trinity Road Upper have not had their cards charged and may request an alternative seat
• All supporters will receive PAPER TICKETS for this fixture. Your Season Card will NOT be activated
• This is a CUP SCHEME fixture. Members of the Cup Scheme will have had their credit/debit card automatically charged on WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 5th and match ticket(s) sent to them
• Cup Scheme Members are advised to check their Booking History online to ensure that payment has been successfully taken by NOON on WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th to avoid losing your seat
• As this is an early midweek fixture, only tickets purchased BEFORE 2pm on FRIDAY DECEMBER 28th will be posted to supporters. All tickets purchased AFTER this deadline will be available for collection only
• Only tickets purchased BEFORE 2pm on FRIDAY DECEMBER 28th will be posted to supporters. All tickets purchased AFTER this deadline will be available for collection only
• COLLECTIONS: Supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing kick-off. Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office from 9am on Saturday January 5th until 12:45pm on Saturday January 5th after which point, tickets can ONLY be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your Booking History. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category AA, Category A, away and cup fixtures
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here