Wheelchair allocation: 19 pairs at £15-£25 each
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
*One ticket per supporter
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
• This is NEITHER an is an Away Scheme or Cup Scheme fixture.
• PLEASE NOTE AWAY SALES WILL BE BASED UPON GAMES PLAYED and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played
• The deadline for sales for this fixture is 12noon on Monday January 7th 2013. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park
• Sales to Personal Callers Only for this fixture from 3pm on Friday January 4th 2013. until account close on Monday January 7th
• Tickets are purchased on a non-refundable basis
• The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair
• Normal Lions Club member Premier League rules will not and all Lions Club requests must fall to members who fulfil the stated criteria
• Telephone overall £2 booking fee
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here