Wheelchair allocation: TBC
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
*One ticket per supporter
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Information on Official Aston Villa Coaches to-and-from Villa Park for this fixture will be available soon.
To book your Official Away Coach Travel ticket online now for all our away fixtures throughout the 2013/14 season, keep an eye on this website!
• This is NOT an Away Scheme fixture
• PLEASE NOTE AWAY SALES WILL BE BASED UPON GAMES PLAYED and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played
• The deadline for sales for this fixture is 12noon on Friday July 26th. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park
• All tickets for this fixture are sold on a non-refundable basis
• The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair
• Lions Club member rules DO NOT apply for sales of tickets for this fixture, all purchasers must adhere to the individual criteria as below
• Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £2 booking fee
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here