Wheelchair allocation: 5Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
*One ticket per supporter
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Information on Official Aston Villa Coaches to-and-from Villa Park for this fixture will be available soon.
To book your Official Away Coach Travel ticket online now for all our away fixtures throughout the 2013/14 season, keep an eye on this website!
• This is an AWAY SCHEME fixture. Members of the Away Scheme will have their credit/debit card automatically charged and match ticket(s) sent to them. Away Scheme Members are advised to login to the “My Account” section of www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc to ensure that their payment has been successfully taken by Friday August 9th
• PLEASE NOTE AWAY SALES WILL BE BASED UPON GAMES PLAYED and does not include tickets for future fixtures until played or pre-season friendlies
• The deadline for sales for this fixture is 12noon on Wednesday August 21st. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park
• The deadline for refunds for this fixture is 1pm Thursday August 14th 2013. basis
• The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair
• Lions Club chairman may call to secure their allocation from 3pm on Thursday August 1stand new sales guidelines are in effect
• Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £2 booking fee
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
Event is no longer in event list