Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
In the interest of enhancing the matchday atmosphere, Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier (A Block) will not be opened for this fixture. This means that season card holders in this area will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture. This area may be opened on match day subject to demand.
Season Card Holders who sit in Trinity Road Upper are requested to contact Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970 to purchase an alternative seat for this fixture
*maximum six seats per booking
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
• All supporters will receive paper tickets for this fixture. Your Season Card will not be activated
• This is a Non-Cup Scheme fixture. Members of the Cup Scheme must purchase their tickets as set out in the sales criteria below
• Season Card Holders will have will have until 10pm on Thursday July 11th to claim their own seat ahead of general sale
• All Online and telephone purchases will be subject to an £2 booking fee
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
Buying Tickets Using a Mobile Device?
Supporters looking to purchase tickets using a mobile phone or iPad should click on the OVERVIEW button to select seats on a Best Available basis
Select-a-Seat For Laptop and PC
Buying tickets for Aston Villa fixtures online has been made EVEN EASIER with Select-a-Seat feature!
To Select-a-Seat, click here, now to browse and buy!*
* Important note: to view and use Select-a-Seat you will need to have Adobe Flashplayer
installed on your PC. If you don't have Adobe Flashplayer, click here to download and install it for free. Don't worry if you can't download Flashplayer, you can still book your tickets on a best available basis by clicking the "Overview" tag
Event is no longer in event list