Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
• Rotherham United have requested the full allocation available to them. This means that season card holders in the North Stand Upper will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture
• Any season card holders located within the North Stand Upper who wish to attend this match must contact the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970 to request an alternative seat
• Cup Scheme Members who are located within the North Stand Upper WILL NOT have their credit/debit card charged for this fixture
• In the interest of enhancing the matchday atmosphere, Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier (A Block) will not be opened for this fixture. This means that season card holders in this area will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture. This area may be opened on match day subject to demand
• Season Card Holders who sit in Trinity Road Upper are requested to contact Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970 to purchase an alternative seat for this fixture
• Remember, if you’re a season ticket holder and you snap up tickets for Villa v Rotherham, 5% of your net spend will be transferred to your balance.
If you’re a season ticket holder and you want to use the money on your balance towards your tickets, you can do that
• If you’re a season ticket holder in the Cup Scheme and want use to use money on your balance towards your tickets, you do this too. Your tickets will be reprocessed and refunded accordingly.
• In all instances, all you need to do is call the ticket office on 0800 612 0970 and quote your season ticket reference number.
Remember, only the season ticket holder can spend or accrue their own Villa Cash – you can’t spend the balance on someone else’s season card. The only exception to this is an adult season ticket holder redeeming a junior season ticket holder’s Villa Cash – but they must have purchased that season ticket too
*maximum six seats per booking
All supporters will receive PAPER TICKETS for this fixture. Your Season Card will NOT be activated
• This is a CUP SCHEME fixture. Members of the Cup Scheme will have had their credit/debit card automatically charged on TUESDAY AUGUST 13th and match ticket(s) sent to them
• Cup Scheme Members are advised to check their Booking History online to ensure that payment has been successfully taken by NOON on THURSDAY AUGUST 22nd to avoid losing your seat
• Only tickets purchased BEFORE 3pm on MONDAY AUGUST 26th will be posted to supporters. All tickets purchased AFTER this deadline will be available for collection only
• All debit/credit card payments are subject to a £2 booking fee
• COLLECTIONS: Supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing kick-off. Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office up to 6pm on Wednesday August 29th after which point, tickets can ONLY be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
viagogo – Europe’s Number One Secondary Ticketing Exchange
Can’t find the tickets you want or can’t make the game and need to sell your ticket? Then visit viagogo
- Aston Villa FC’s Official Ticket Exchange partner! viagogo gives every season card holder the opportunity to list and resell their seat for any league fixture that they cannot make whilst allowing other Aston Villa supporters instant access to the best seats at Villa Park even when a game is sold out.
At the Aston Villa viagogo
Ticket Exchange, every Aston Villa FC transaction is 100% guaranteed to be safe and secure, so visit viagogo now!
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here