Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
- Tottenham Hotspur have requested the full allocation available to them. This means that season card holders in the North Stand Upper will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture
- Any season card holders located within the North Stand Upper who wish to attend this match must contact the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970 to request an alternative seat
- Cup Scheme Members who are located within the North Stand Upper WILL NOT have their credit/debit card charged for this fixture
Remember that there will be now be no booking fee applicable for this fixture if purchased online. However, if you purchase tickets for any other fixture/event within the same transaction, the £2 online booking fee WILL be applicable
*maximum six seats per booking
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
• All supporters will receive PAPER TICKETS for this fixture. Your Season Card will NOT be activated
• This is a CUP SCHEME fixture. Members of the Cup Scheme will have had their credit/debit card automatically charged on WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 4th and match ticket(s) sent to them
• Cup Scheme Members are advised to check their Booking History online to ensure that payment has been successfully taken by NOON on FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13th to avoid losing your seat
• Only tickets purchased BEFORE 3pm on FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 20th will be posted to supporters. All tickets purchased AFTER this deadline will be available for collection only
• All debit/credit card payments are subject to a £2 booking fee over the telephone or in person
•There will be NO booking fee for sales made online
• COLLECTIONS: Supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing kick-off. Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office up to 6pm on Tuesday September 24th after which point, tickets can ONLY be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
viagogo – Europe’s Number One Secondary Ticketing Exchange
Can’t find the tickets you want or can’t make the game and need to sell your ticket? Then visit viagogo
- Aston Villa FC’s Official Ticket Exchange partner! viagogo gives every season card holder the opportunity to list and resell their seat for any league fixture that they cannot make whilst allowing other Aston Villa supporters instant access to the best seats at Villa Park even when a game is sold out.
At the Aston Villa viagogo
Ticket Exchange, every Aston Villa FC transaction is 100% guaranteed to be safe and secure, so visit viagogo now!
This event isn't currently avaialable for sale.
For a full list events that are currently available please click here