|North Stand Lower & Family Area||Holte End & North Stand Upper||Doug Ellis Stand & Trinity Road Stand|
| Adult: ||£10||£15||£20|
| Under 16s:||£5||£5||£5|
* North Stand Upper (T Block) has been allocated to visiting fans and Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier (A Block) will not be opened for this fixture. This means that season card holders in these area will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture.
*Members of the Cup Scheme who sit in North Stand Upper or Trinity Road Upper will not have had their cards charged for this match and will need to contact the Consumer Sales Team on 0800 612 0970 to book an alternative seat
Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
|Friday December 13th:|| On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders |
|Monday December 16th:|| On sale to supporters with a Villa Booking History for the 2013/14 season|
|Wednesday December 18th: || On General Sale |
Season Ticket holder’s seats will be reserved until close of business on Tuesday 17th December.
*Please note – Maximum of six tickets per booking
Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Why wait for the postman to bring you your tickets? Why get caught up in the mad scramble to collect your tickets on match day? Why not Print-at-Home instead?
With Print-at-Home tickets, you will be able to purchase your match tickets, and automatically be sent them direct to your registered email address. All you need to do is Print-at-Home!
By selecting the Print-@-Home delivery option on the payment screen, you will be sent your tickets to your email address.
Remember, Print-at-Home is only available to supporters buying their match tickets online and should check your email address is correct and have access to a good quality laser printer either at home or in the office to print their match tickets.
So go on...give it a go and Print-@-Home!
• Season card holders who purchase their seats will receive paper tickets for this match. Season Cards will not be activated
• All credit/debit card payments will incur a £2 per transaction booking fee for sales made online
• It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category A, away and cup fixtures
• When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history
Europe’s Number One Secondary Ticketing Exchange
Can’t find the tickets you want or can’t make the game and need to sell your ticket? Then visit viagogo - Aston Villa FC’s Official Ticket Exchange partner!
viagogo gives every season card holder the opportunity to list and resell their seat for any league fixture that they cannot make whilst allowing other Aston Villa supporters instant access to the best seats at Villa Park even when a game is sold out.
At the Aston Villa viagogo Ticket Exchange, every Aston Villa FC transaction is 100% guaranteed to be safe and secure, so visit viagogo now!
Event is no longer in event list