Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The ticket(s) is/are issued subject to the rules and regulations of in respect of the relevant competition and Bath Rugby ground regulations.
2. No person may bring into the ground or use within the ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to any match, or the ground.
3. Mobile telephones are permitted within the ground, provided that they are used for Personal and Private use only.
4. Any person wishing to obtain a refund on a match ticket must ensure the ticket is in the possession of the Ticket Office no later than 24 hours prior to kick-off. Any refund will be at the sole discretion of the Club's management.
5. Bath Rugby accepts no responsibility to replace lost damaged or stolen tickets.
6. The price of the ticket(s) will not be returned to the holder in any circumstances if the Match has to be abandoned. It is not valid for a replay of a match started and later abandoned.
7. The club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers to is affected by adverse weather conditions.
8. The acceptance of the ticket(s) implies full recognition of these conditions by the holder.