Celtic Football Club includes Celtic plc and Celtic F.C Limited, a subsidiary of Celtic plc. Both Celtic plc and Celtic F.C. Limited are registered as controllers with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and are responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Celtic FC”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Notice). The registered details can be found below:
|COMPANY NAME:||CELTIC PLC||CELTIC F.C. LIMITED|
|COMPANY REGISTRATION NO.:||SC003487||SC223604|
|CONTACT ADDRESS:||Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE||Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE|
|ICO REGISTRATION NO.:||Z5230204||Z3219786|
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We use a variety of personal data depending on the services we deliver to you.
When you interact with us through our website/apps or offline, we may collect and process the following information about you:
|Personal Information:||includes name, address, title, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number(s), username or similar online identifier, password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.|
|Health Data:||includes disability and health information provided to ensure we provide suitable accessibility and dietary arrangements where applicable.|
|Billing and Transaction Data:||includes bank account, payment card details, billing address, details about payments to and from you, tickets and other services you have purchased from us and other details of product purchases or orders made by you.|
|Technical Data:||includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, your login history, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.|
|Usage Data:||includes information about how you use our website, products and services.|
|Marketing and Communications Data:||includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our Partners and your communication preferences.|
|CCTV Data:||including video images of you from CCTV systems which we have in place at Celtic Park (the stadium), Barrowfield and Lennoxtown Training Grounds and our retail stores.|
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to provide you with products or services you have ordered or purchased from us or a third party through our websites (such as tickets, merchandise etc.);
- to allow payments to be made where required in advance of the provision of any products or services which you have ordered or purchased. We will share this information with third party payment processors where required for this purpose;
- to administer any competitions, prize draws etc. which you enter into or to ask you to give feedback or take part in surveys or market research;
- for record keeping purposes;
- for fraud screening and prevention purposes;
- to market to you, where you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us or our Partners and personalising our communications with you;
- to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We do not make any decisions about you by solely automated means.
LEGAL BASIS TO PROCESS DATA
We will only use your personal data where we have a lawful basis to do so, which will include one or more of the following:
- that we have your consent (if consent is needed), for example to send you marketing emails;
- that we need to use the personal data to perform a contract with you, for example where you have ordered a product or service from us;
- that we need to use the personal data to comply with our legal obligations; and/ or
- where it is fair to use the personal data either in our interests or someone else’s interests, where there is no disadvantage to you – this can include where it is in our interests to contact you about products or services, ask you to complete a survey or collaborate with others to improve our services.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you, to ask us to correct inaccuracies or to delete your personal data. You also have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of or object to our processing of your personal data.
You are entitled to exercise any of the following privacy rights:
|Right to Object:||you can object to our processing of your personal data. Please contact us as noted below, providing details of your objection.|
|Access to your Personal Data:||you can request access to a copy of your personal data that we hold, along with information on what personal data we use, why we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and whether it has been used for any automated decision making. You can make a request for access free of charge by contacting us as noted below.|
|Right to Withdraw Consent:||if you have given us your consent to use your personal data to send you marketing emails, you can withdraw your consent at any time by updating your settings in our preference centre or by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email which you receive.|
|Rectification:||you can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you.|
|Erasure:||you can ask us to delete your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.|
|Portability:||you can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form, so it can be easily transferred.|
|Restriction:||you can ask us to restrict the personal data we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.|
|Make a Complaint:||you can make a complaint about how we have used your personal data to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to a supervisory authority - for the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office, at https://ico.org.uk/.|
We may use your personal data to send you marketing communications, where you have:
- provided us with your express consent to do so; or
- you have purchased goods or services from us and the marketing communications which we send to you relate to similar goods or services to that which you have purchased.
Where you have provided us with your express consent to do so, we may send you marketing communications from our Partners, and a list of our current Partners is available here. Please note, these may change from time to time.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link which shall be provided with all marketing communications, by changing your preferences within the Preference Centre at any time or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We are committed to providing you with information on products and offers which are relevant to you. If you provide us with your consent to receive marketing communications, we may use your personal data to promote our adverts to you on social media platforms (for example, Facebook or Twitter). Please note, you may receive adverts from us which are not connected to having provided us with your personal data. An example of this may be when a social media platform uses the information provided by users in accordance with its privacy and cookies policies to tailor and target advertisements. We are unable to accept any responsibility for advertisements of this nature.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH OTHERS
We will share personal data with relevant third parties where:
- we need to fulfil our contractual obligations with you, such as payment processing, delivery of products and mailing houses;
- we look to serve you relevant adverts and for analytical purposes via social media platforms and search engines; and/ or
- we have a legal obligation to do so.
We will only share your personal data with third parties to the extent needed for those purposes. We will also share your personal data with our sub-contractors where it is necessary to do so.
|IT Suppliers:||information may be stored and processed on systems provided and supported by our third party IT suppliers (such as our provider(s) of cloud hosting services).|
|Payment processors:||for the purposes of processing any payment which you make to us.|
|Delivery Organisations:||for the purpose of delivering goods or services ordered from us./td>|
TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
We may need to store or transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to service providers, agents, subcontractors and regulatory authorities in countries where data protection laws may not provide the same level of protection as those in the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the USA.
We may need to transfer your personal data to territories that are outside the EEA. We will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA where either:
- the transfer is to a country which the EU Commission has decided ensures an adequate level of protection for your personal data. Some US providers may also be certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield which confirms they have appropriate measures in place to ensure the protection of your data; and/ or
- we have put in place our own measures to ensure adequate security as required by data protection law. These measures include ensuring that your personal data is kept safe by carrying out strict security checks on our overseas partners and suppliers, backed by strong contractual undertakings approved by the relevant regulators such as the EU style model clauses.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and always in accordance with applicable law.
To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process your personal data and any relevant legal obligations.
We may update this policy and only notify you if we make any material changes to the manner in which we process and use your personal data. We recommend that you check this page periodically to review the latest version.