New supporters - Register a new account
If you do not have a Client reference number or login for the Online Ticket Office, please register as a new customer:1. Click here
2. Complete the form with your details.
3. Click ‘complete registration’.
4. You will then be able to login in future using your client reference number and password.
Your client reference number will be shown in the top right corner next to your name and you will also receive a confirmation email containing your details.
Supporters can add friends and family using the My Network tool. This will enable you to purchase tickets on their behalf.
1. Once logged in, click on your name in top right corner of screen.
2. On your account screen, click My Network on the right hand side.
3. Click search existing
4. Add client reference number and surname of your friend or family member.
5. This will bring up a name and email address. Click SELECT to add to your network
6. Return to your account page by clicking your name in the top right hand corner.
7. Click Find/Renew Season Tickets and it will give you the option to add tickets for others who you have added to your network.
Buying tickets for friends and family
When buying tickets for other supporters you can re-assign tickets under their name. Follow the instructions below to find out how to re-assign:
1. Add your tickets* to basket.
2. Click the basket logo on the top right to continue.
3. Click the re-assign link to the left of the Ticket detail.
4. Click search outside of your network.
5. Search for a supporter by entering their client reference number and surname. Or you can search for their email address.
6. Once you've re-assigned to a supporter, they will then be saved in your network.
7. Complete checkout.
*Also available to do with both Membership and Matchday Hospitality products.