CRIMINAL LAW (CONSOLIDATION) (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995 – WARNING
It is an offence, punishable by law, for any person to enter or attempt to enter the Ground (being Tulloch Caledonian Stadium and all surrounding areas owned, occupied or utilized by ICTFC) whilst in the possession of a controlled container which is capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person; or whilst in possession of alcohol; or whilst drunk; or whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for the purpose of illuminating or signaling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas; or whilst in possession of any article which is a firework. All persons entering or having entered the Ground may be searched by the police and any person who refuses to submit to a search will be refused entry to or be ejected from the Ground.
INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FOOTBALL CLUB (“ICTFC”) conditions
This ticket is issued subject to the conditions detailed in the Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club Regulations currently in force, a copy of which is displayed on the website of Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club (“ICTFC”) (www.ictfc.co.uk) and which are available on request from the ICTFC ticket office). Whilst all of the conditions detailed in the Regulations are applicable to ticket holders, the following are specifically drawn to the ticket holder’s attention:-
• This ticket is only valid if presented complete and must be retained until the match has been played to a conclusion.
• This ticket details segregation arrangements for the Ground. The area for which the ticket provides entry is clearly overprinted on the front of the ticket.
• Ticket holders are only authorised to use the seat indicated on this ticket and to use the official access and exit routes for that seat.
• ICTFC, its employees or their agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the ticket holder or his property except for liability for death or personal injury resulting from ICTFC’s negligence.
• The ticket holder must not to behave in a manner which may reasonably be expected to cause any person to be alarmed, upset or annoyed.
• The ticket holder must not to behave in a manner which may reasonably be expected to result in loss, injury or damage to property or persons.
• Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to ICTFC, in the event of a breach by a ticket holder of any of the Regulations, or of any other conditions implied or duties owed as a matter of law, ICTFC has the right to:
(1) Refuse entry to the Ground or require the ticket holder to leave the Ground; and/or
(2) Cancel the ticket and retain the money paid for it; and/or
(3) Impose a ban on the ticket holder for one or more matches; and/or
(4) To recover compensation for all loss, injury or damage suffered by ICTFC, including but not limited to costs incurred repairing or replacing damaged property, loss of revenue resulting form Ground closure and/or restriction on attendance numbers, increased costs of policing and stewarding and any fines imposed on ICTFC by any competent authority.
• By using this ticket to gain entry to the Ground, the ticket holder acknowledges that the Regulations have been adequately drawn to his attention and that he is bound by them.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the use of this ticket to gain entry to the Ground will be considered to constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of all the Regulations.
PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEAT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO KICK-OFF
NOTICE – TULLOCH CALEDONIAN STADIUM IS A NO SMOKING STADIUM