Terms and Conditions of Sale
Middlesbrough Football Club Ticket Regulations
1. All matches are played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Football Associatation the Premiership and Middlesbrough FC Ltd.
2. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club reserves the right to change its advised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
3. Tickets allotted by this Club are issued on the express conditions that no holder thereof shall sell or transfer same for a larger price than appears on the face thereof. In the event of any breach of this condition, the Club reserves the right to cancel this ticket and to retain the money paid thereof.
4. No refund of any cash admission paid at the turnstile will be made in the event of the match being abandoned after having kicked off.
5. In the event of an 'all-ticket' match, the price of the tickets will not under any circumstances be refunded if the match has to be abandoned after the ticket has been surrendered at the turnstile. Where the match is abandoned before the expiry of the first half match tickets for the rearranged fixture will be valid to those who attended the abandoned match. Where the match is abandoned after the expiry of the first half this shall be a matter for the absolute discretion of the Club.
6. In the event of the game to which the ticket admits being postponed for any reason, the ticket will be valid on the postponed date. On no account will money be refunded.
7. All children entering the Ground must pay for admission or hold a valid ticket.
8. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play.
9. With the exception of authorised Media representatives holding accreditation issued by the club/event organiser, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no transmission or reproduction, in whole or part, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the club/event organiser and, where appropriate, the prior consent of The Football Association, Premiership or appropriate body.
10. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club are permitted to offer Newspapers, Periodicals or any other Articles for sale in the Ground.
11. Unnecessary noise such as the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
12. Foul, abusive or racist language or conduct is totally FORBIDDEN.
13. Please note it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the ground:
1. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas.
2. Any article which is a firework.
3. and all persons entering the ground may be searched by the police.
14. All persons entering the Ground are admitted subject to the conditions that they may be required to submit to search by stewards to prevent prohibited articles being brought into the Ground which might be used to cause injury or damage other persons or property.
15. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any objects whether on to the pitch or track or otherwise.
16. At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the Club Management and in general no transfers within the Ground are allowed.
17. All persons entering this Ground are admitted only subject to the above Ground Regulations and to the Rules and Regulations of Football Asscoitation and Premiership. ENTRY TO THIS GROUND SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS. FAILURE MAY RESULT IN SEIZURE OF SEASON TICKET BOOKS AND CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
18. The Club reserves the right for its servants, stewards, and agents, and for members of the police forces to remove from this Ground any person who does NOT COMPLY WITH GROUND REGULATIONS AND WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS of the Football Associatation and the Premiership, or whose presence in the Ground is or could reasonable be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other Spectators.