Booking Tickets On - Line
Now that you have followed the links of the information pages at www.paviliontheatre.co.uk you will be greeted by the welcome page of our on-line ticketing site. Remember to have you credit / debit card to hand in order to complete your purchase.
If you are a first time visitor:
Register as follows:
- Click button marked Register a New Account.
- Enter your details ensuring that the detail marked with * are completed in full. Pay attention to our mailing preferences and once all detail is complete click button marked Complete Registration.
ADDRESS: As this is the address that your tickets will be delivered to, please take care to complete it fully and accurately. This address has to be the card holder's registered address.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: Should you go through to checkout and submit your order, this e-mail address will be registered. You subsequently will be able to access your account using this as your log-in and this is the email address to which your booking confirmations will be sent.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: Please enter a number where you can be easily contacted in the event of show cancellation / change. This number will not be used for marketing purposes or passed onto any 3rd parties.
Once registered, please follow the steps below to purchase tickets.
If you are a returning visitor:
Enter your email address and password and click button marked Login.
If you are a returning visitor but have forgotten your password:
- Click Forgotten Your Password?
- Enter your email address and click the button marked Request a New Password.
If you wish to change your password or amend your personal details:
Once you are logged in
- Click on My Account and then click the button marked Update Details
- Enter and confirm your required password change (and any other personal details you wish to update) and click the button marked Save
To Purchase Tickets:
- Following the on screen instruction, scroll up / down to the performance you wish to make a purchase for and click the button marked Buy.
- Click the button marked Buy adjacent to the required performance making sure, if there is a choice that you have selected the correct performance date and time.
- Click on the required seating area noting that the colours reflect the seating availability as follows:
= Tickets Available
= Limited Seats Available
= Sold Out
The prices which are available to you will be listed.
- Select the number of tickets you are requesting against each required price category.
- If the purchase is included in one of our promotions, enter the relevant code in the Promotions section.
- Once your selection is complete click Add to Basket.
From here you can:
- Remove any seats not required in your selection by clicking Remove.
- Views the seats which have been assigned to you by clicking . This will load a seating plan of the area you have chosen and you can easily locate the seats you have been assigned.
- Continue browsing and shopping by clicking Continue Shopping.
- Proceed to the check out to pay for your selected tickets and complete your purchase by clicking the button marked Checkout.
Completing your purchase and paying for your tickets:
Before checking out, we recommend that you read the terms and conditions of your purchase (you will not be able to complete your sale unless you agree to these).
The total cost of your transaction (including any booking fees) is shown along with the dates and times of performances and seat details. Please check these carefully before proceeding as it is not always possible to make amendments to incorrect on-line bookings.
- Select your payment method (Credit Card or Debit Card).
- Enter (carefully) your card number.
- Enter the expiry date of the card and the start date and issue number where appropriate.
- Enter the 3 digit security number, which are the last 3 digits of the number printed on the signature trip on the back of your card.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Click the button marked Complete Purchase.
At this point you card will be authorised for the total cost of the sale and a confirmation of your booking will be displayed on the screen and an e-mail will be sent to you showing all the details of your booking. Check this carefully and let us know immediately if there are any problems remembering that the address shown is the one to which your tickets will be despatched
Having Trouble Logging In or Creating An Account?
If you are still having difficulties logging in or creating an account after trying the suggestions below, click here to contact us for further information.
All tickets you are purchasing are outlined here. Please note that if you have purchased tickets in excess of the limits or have not met the requirements to purchase these tickets, you will receive an error message and must revise your order before proceeding.
All ticket prices are quoted in GBP Sterling. Charges will appear on your credit card in the currency of your credit card agreement. You are required to pay the full value of your order at time of purchase.
Confirmation of your order will be e-mailed to you shortly after submitting your order. If you have not received this confirmation in 48 hours, please contact to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you checkout, you must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to accept these terms, you will not be able to submit your order.
What is the security code?
Look in the signature box on the reverse side of your credit card. It is the 3 digits following your 16 digit credit card number.
Buying online involves a booking fee 10% of the value of your selected tickets. This is to cover credit card charges and administration costs.
Should your address change, you must log in to your account and click on 'Update Client Details'.