Welsh Rugby Union Duplicate Ticket Policy
Prior to Match-Day
For WRU controlled events with reserved seating at Principality Stadium, duplicate tickets can be requested if lost or stolen subject to the following criteria:
• All duplicate ticket requests must be made in writing (email or letter) and cannot be made by phone, this is to ensure that all requests can be verified by the WRU Ticket Office. Requests via email should be made to Customercare@wru.wales and must contain full block, row and seat details of missing tickets as well as reason for duplication
• Requests for duplicate tickets can only be made by the original ticket purchaser (i.e Debenture Holder, Club, Member) whose name appears on the tickets, requests cannot be accepted from any other party.
• If tickets have originally been allocated to a WRU member rugby club, the request is to be made in writing by the nominated club ticketing contact. If you hold debenture seats with a rugby club or you have purchased tickets from a rugby club, you should contact the club in the first instance.
• Duplicate tickets cannot be sent by post, they can be collected from the WRU Ticket Office on Westgate Street on the day of the game. Photo ID will be required when collecting these tickets.
• Where lost or stolen, a £10 per ticket administration fee will be charged before the tickets can be re-issued. If being reported as stolen, a crime number must be provided. Where tickets have not been received by post, no charge will apply to issue duplicate tickets.
• Should duplicate tickets be issued, the original ticket(s) will become invalid and cannot be used for entry to the Stadium.
• If tickets are lost or stolen on the day of the event, please visit the WRU Ticket Office on Westgate Street with full details of the missing tickets.
• Duplication requests will need to be verified by the original purchaser to be considered
Duplicate ticket requests can only be considered on receiving full details of the missing tickets and the circumstances in which they became lost or stolen. Duplicate tickets will be issued at the WRU’s discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
General Admission Tickets
For events such as WRU Finals Day where seating is unreserved, general admission tickets cannot be duplicated under any circumstances.
Third Party Events
For third party events such as Speedway GP, Monster Jam and concerts, the duplicate ticket policy will be set by the event promoter and not Principality Stadium as a venue. In some cases, duplicate tickets will not be available under any circumstances, as set by the event promoter. Should general admission tickets be sold, these will be sent using recorded delivery and cannot be reprinted under any circumstances due to restrictions on the capacity of general admission areas.