TicketFast® is the most convenient way of receiving your tickets. For online orders: We'll e-mail you your ticket(s).
Not only will you get your tickets right away, but you can print them out anytime before the event.
Skip Box Office Queues!
No more waiting for the delivery man or in Box Office queues for tickets. Get to the ground, present your TicketFast® ticket and enjoy the game. Its that simple!
Questions & Answers
Q. How does TicketFast® work?
A. It's fast, simple and convenient! Here's how it works:
|Ticket being scanned
at an event.
Q. Are there benefits to choosing TicketFast®?
A. Yes! Convenience.
Choose TicketFast® as your delivery method.
Purchase your ticket(s).
Your Tickets will be e-mailed to you as an attached PDF. Save the attachment onto your computer. You
now have your ticket stored. Print them at your convenience. All you'll need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0. or higher.
(If you don't have it, download it for free.)
At the ground, your tickets will be scanned at the turnstile for entry into
the game. Enjoy!
Q. Which email from contains my TicketFast® tickets?
- You get your tickets right away, without waiting in Box Office queues or for the Post Man.
- You print them out anytime. No more worrying about misplacing your tickets!
When you select TicketFast® as your delivery method during purchase, you'll get two e-mails. The first is your order confirmation e-mail. This e-mail only confirms your order and may not be used for entry into the event. Shortly after, you'll get another e-mail containing your TicketFast® ticket(s) as a PDF attachment. You must open the attachment and print out the ticket(s) for entry into the event.
Q. Do I need any special hardware or software to use TicketFast®?
A. You probably already have everything you need. All you need are:
Q. Will this ticket be accepted for entry into the ground?
- Printer - Any ink-jet or laser printer (color or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print TicketFast® tickets. Use 8.5" x 11" size plain white paper for best results. (If you're unsure of your printer's resolution/dpi, check the printer manual.).
Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. If you do not have it, download it now for free.
The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! Click
to see what your printed TicketFast® ticket should look like.
Q. What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
A. Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry.
Make sure you keep the printed ticket in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to attempt access to the ground, the barcode scanner will alert the stewards that the ticket has already been scanned.
Q. Why isn't TicketFast® available for all events?
A. Only venues with the appropriate scanning equipment can offer TicketFast®.
While we can accept TicketFast tickets at Loftus Road, other venues may not be able to.
Q. What if I cannot print my tickets?
A. Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (Free) or higher.
Q. What if I get disconnected or experience other problems?
A. View your online booking history to check the status of your order.
I still haven't received my tickets yet.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs.
- Still unable to print? Contact the Box Office for assistance.
Q. What if I did not receive my confirmation e-mail?
A. If you did not receive your confirmation e-mail, contact the box office so we can help you with your order.
Q. What if my tickets are stolen?
- Go to your Online Booking History and check your order.
- If your booking is not displaying, please contact the box office.
Contact the Box Office.
Q. What if the background for my tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats)?
A. Try this:
- Open the .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Select "File," then "Print" from the top menu.
- In the printer window, check the box that states "Print As Image," then click "Okay."
- Still unable to print? Contact the Box Office for help.