Don't Risk It Book Official
There are various companies that offer tickets and/ or unofficial hospitality packages to matches held at Twickenham Stadium. However, you may not be aware that if you buy tickets or hospitality from a party who is not authorised by the RFU to sell them, you risk being denied entry with an invalid tickets or not receiving a ticket/ hospitality at all.
The RFU takes the issue of black-market tickets very seriously and is doing everything in its power to curtail the activities of unofficial sales through street touting, unauthorised ticket agencies/ corporate hospitality providers, as well as internet sites such as Viagogo, eBay, Seatwave and Get Me In. Selling tickets through secondary sites at inflated prices is against the RFU terms and conditions.
The RFU ticket terms and conditions allow RFU Affiliated Clubs and Debenture Holders to sell allocated tickets for England internationals on the Ticket Exchange.
In order to reduce the number of tickets sold on the black market and protect rugby fans from unscrupulous dealers, the RFU has licensed official operators. For full details of these, please visit our Hospitality & Travel Packages page. These operators pay the RFU royalties that are put back into the sport.
Reasons To Book Official:
- You are guaranteed official match day tickets
- It is against RFU policy to sell tickets above face value
- The RFU does not allocate tickets for major internationals to agents. All tickets to England internationals at Twickenham are sold through this site
- Money from your ticket will be fed back to the RFU to support English rugby at all levels
- Hospitality will take place at a named facility (see our Hospitality & Travel Packages page for details) close to the stadium and not in some location miles from the stadium
- Quality of service – booking official guarantees you first class facilities, service and cuisine
- Peace of mind – you and your guests will not be let down
Official Or Unofficial – Which Is Which?
When buying hospitality at the Stadium, there are a variety of providers, facilities and packages to choose from including the RFU's official on-site hospitality provider, Twickenham Experience. To see the full list of licensed hospitality operators please visit the Official Ticketed Hospitality page. If you purchased your ticket as part of a hospitality package which was not provided by one of these operators you risk being left on the outside.
Tickets For Sale On The Internet
The RFU duplicates lost or stolen tickets for match-day collection. Once a duplicate has been issued, the original ticket becomes invalid. Tickets for sale on unofficial websites are likely to have been reported lost or stolen by the club or the original recipient and will be void. Anyone considering buying tickets from the internet runs the risk of being unable to access the stadium on match day if the ticket has been duplicated.