1) This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of Santa Pod Raceway (the "Venue") and any relevant motor racing governing bodies including the FIA, and is valid for the date and that day's duration of the event shown (the "Event").
2) Any person entering the Venue does so at his/her own risk and that neither the Venue, TrakBak Racing Limited ("Trakbak"), or any other organiser (the "Organiser"), can be held liable for any risk, danger/loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage/loss, or any other incident arising from attendance at the Event whether occurring before, during or after the Event, with the exception of incidents arising from gross negligence and/or wilful misconduct.
3) WARNING - Motor sport can be dangerous - and all persons entering the Venue shall co-operate by (i) complying with all instructions and guidelines given by stewards, marshall's safety personnel and other legally authorised persons, (ii) producing a valid ticket on request, and (iii) submitting to inspections and allowing removal of unauthorised objects.
4) It is forbidden to use, possess, hold or bring the following items without limitation to be assessed at the discretion of the stewards: animals, glass (including all bottles and jars), bonfires, portable viewing structures, unlicensed/unauthorised motor vehicles of any type, weapons, projectiles, flammables, other objects identified by stewards, safety personnel or other authorised persons which may affect security or safety at the Event.
5) All tickets remain the property of Trakbak and are not transferable. In the event of a breach of this clause, tickets shall be delivered upon request.
6) Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving [or still] picture, or any sound track recording, and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the property of Trakbak.
7) Any person entering the Venue acknowledges that it is a public event and agrees that use may be made free of charge of his/her voice, image and likeness by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs or other current or future media technologies.
8) Any ticket holder whose actions are inconsistent with or whose tickets have not been obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions will be refused entry or expelled with no right to refund.
9) Trakbak/the Organisers reserve the right to vary, and/or amend, and/or cancel [under unforeseen circumstances], any/all advertised events or programmes or schedule at any time.
10) Due to cancellation of the Event credit values will be at the sole discretion of Trakbak/the Organiser and under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued.
11) The purchaser of the ticket shall indemnify and hold the Venue/Trakbak/the Organiser harmless from and against all damages and liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12) In the event that any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions be declared void, ineffective or unenforceable by any competent court, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
13) The acceptance of the ticket and entry to the Venue shall be deemed full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations referred herein.
14) Any children under the age of 16 must be accompanied into the venue to a maximum ratio of 3 children to 1 adult. Any children that look older than 13 or 16 may be required to provide ID to gain admission with their free child ticket.
For further information and details on our adverse weather policy please visit the Santa Pod Website