Go to content
Go to site navigation
Go to tickets
Return to Ticket Home Page
For fans who have no other option but to bring a car, an official Park and Walk scheme has been introduced. The car parking sites will be in official stewarded areas within a 20-minute walk of the venue and all routes to and from the stadium will be clearly marked, to make the journey to Scotstoun as easy as possible. Spaces will be limited for this service and tickets are available to buy now, at a cost of £2 per car, and can be purchased at the time of buying your matchday tickets
1. The Park’n’Walk ticket is valid for either Saturday 5 or Sunday 6 May 2012.
2. Park’n’Walk tickets must be used in conjunction with an Emirates Airline Glasgow 7s matchday ticket.
3. Park and Walk ticketholders will be sent a car park prior to the event, with full information of, and directions to, the location of their car park.
4. All locations will be stewarded and be within 20 minutes walk of the stadium.
5. Each Park and Walk site will be clearly identified to the ticketholder.
6. Signage, and stewards will guide all Park and Walk Ticketholders to Scotstoun Stadium.
For Full Terms and Conditions please
PLEASE NOTE ALL PARKING PASSES WILL NOW NOT BE POSTED. ALL PASSES MUST BE COLLECTED FROM THE TICKET OFFICE AT SCOTSTOUN STADIUM
Ticket Office Opening hours are:
Wednesday 2nd May: 12 noon - 4pm
Thursday 3rd May: 10am - 4pm
Friday 4th May: 10am - 4pm
Saturday 5th May: from 9am
Sunday 6th May: from 9am
Event is no longer in event list
Terms & Conditions
Powered by Ticketmaster
© 2013 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Back to Top