What do I get as a Season Ticket Holder?
The 2013/14 Season Ticket Holder package includes;
• Entry to all 16 home games, including the London Double Header and the returning St George’s Day Game, at Twickenham, guaranteed.
• An overall saving of 25% on the price of your tickets - that’s the equivalent of four matches totally free.
• Entry to all home Aviva A League games and home pre-season friendlies, as well as priority tickets to all home European knock-out games and the chance to enter a ballot for England games at Twickenham.
• Discounts on the club shirt and merchandise, exclusives, competitions and automatic membership of the new Official London Wasps Supporters Club.
• Members-only access to the Vere Suite on match-days where you’ll be visited by guests and players throughout the season.
• Monthly competitions, offers and great savings on everything from hospitality to merchandise.
What’s different this year?
We have frozen prices for almost all categories and we've reduced the cost of top priced seats.
We have also introduced a new flat rate of just £125 for under-16s. We’ve also made senior and student concessions available across all seats.
This year we will removing the tiers that have existed for a number of seasons (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Club) but we will introduce a flexible season ticket later this year.
How old do I have to be to qualify for Senior Concession?
Anyone aged 60 or over on 1 September 2013 qualifies as a Senior.
How old do I have to be to qualify for a Junior?
Anyone aged under 16 on 1 September 2013 qualifies as a Junior.
How old do I have to be to qualify for a Student?
Anyone in full time education qualifies as a student. Valid ID must be provided.
Why should I renew now?
Renewing in your renewal period allows you to take advantage of the renewal price as well as having exclusive access to the same seat as last year. After May 31 2013 you will not be able to renew at the renewal price and all seats that have not been renewed will go on general sale.
What will happen to my seat if I don’t renew before then?
You can renew your seat until May 31. After this time, your seat will become available on general sale.
Are Gold/Silver/Bronze/Club Memberships running next season?
No. This year we will removing these tiers.
Are Season Tickets still called Platinum Memberships?
No, we are reverting back to calling our Season Ticket Holders just that.
I am interested in purchasing a Season Ticket for the first time. Can I book before seats become available on General Sale?
Season Tickets will be on sale from May 1st and can be purchased online, by calling the Ticket Office, or by downloading and returning the Application Form.
Why is the Club moving its ticket operations to Ticketmaster?
The move is designed to allow the ticketing services provided by the Club to benefit from a new and more technologically advanced ticketing platform, to better manage our data and to provide an even stronger service to our supporters. There will still be a ticket office presence on match-days at Adams Park next season.
What is the new-look London Wasps Supporters Club?
This will be launched later this summer and will be a new look Supporters Club for the new season, to include a Junior Supporters Club membership. We are excited about this new offering and hope it will bring more fans even closer to the Club.
When will I get my Season Ticket holder pack
These will be sent to all season ticket holders in August.