Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions: the “Club” means London Wasps Holdings Limited (company number 04187829); the “Stadium” means Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ; the “Membership” means any Season Ticket purchased and the “Website” means the Club’s website at www.wasps.co.uk
2. The ground regulations issued from time to time by the Club (the “Ground Regulations”), which are available on the Website and which can also be obtained upon request from the Club, shall be incorporated in, and form part of, these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions, together with the Ground Regulations, shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and shall supersede any prior agreements, representations or understanding between the parties, whether written or oral.
3. The Membership provided entitles the Membership holder (the “Member”) to admission to the designated part of the Stadium on match days and the right to sit in the designated seat as shown on the Membership card, for the number of games as designated by the Membership, at any home fixtures undertaken by the Club’s first team in the competition currently known as the Aviva Premiership, home pool games in a European Competition and home games in the competition currently known as the LV= Cup during the 2013/14 season (together the “Fixtures”).
4. The Membership is issued subject to, and all Fixtures will be played in accordance with, the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football Union, the Aviva Premiership and all other relevant competitions in which the Club is entered.
5. All Fixtures are subject to change and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick off time be changed for whatever reason. Members are solely responsible for keeping abreast of Fixture changes and updates. Membership will remain valid for a rescheduled Fixture.
6. Members are not entitled to automatic entry to Club games held at the Stadium other than the Fixtures. At the sole discretion of the Club, Members will be given an exclusive period to purchase their designated seat for these additional matches.
7. Match tickets are subject to availability.
All Season Tickets are subject to availability. Season Ticket prices include VAT. A £3.50 booking fee applies to all Season Ticket renewals. This is a ticket fulfilment fee which covers, but is not limited to, administrative costs and transaction fees. An additional £3.50 fee applies to all orders to cover postage and packing.
8. In order to qualify for concessionary Memberships in the categories identified on the Website, a “Junior” must be aged 16 or under on the 1 September 2013, “Students” must provide a copy of a valid NUS card upon making an application, and “Seniors” must be aged 60 or over on 1 September 2013.
9. In the event of a Membership card being lost or stolen, the Member shall inform the Club immediately. A replacement Membership card (if requested) will be provided by the Club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £8.50 (inclusive of postage and packaging). Where a Membership card is forgotten upon attending the Stadium for a Fixture, the Club may issue a replacement match ticket at the absolute discretion of the Club’s ticket office manager. Save in such circumstances, the Club shall not issue any duplicate Membership cards or match day tickets and no refunds will be given by the Club in any circumstances.
10. Refunds will only be given at the absolute discretion of the Club.
11. Memberships shall remain the property of the Club at all times and, subject to clause 12 below, may not be re-sold or loaned for value by Members unless permission from Club has been granted.
12. Memberships may be used by family and friends (“Guests”) of the Member who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests. Any breach of these terms and conditions by such Guests shall be treated as a breach by the Member who shall be liable to the sanctions referred to herein and/or in the Ground Regulations, including without limit any damage or injury caused to property or third parties respectively.
13. In the event that the Membership is used by a Guest falling within a lesser value ticket category (by virtue of their age or occupation) than the Member neither that person nor the Member shall be entitled to any rebate in respect of such usage. In the event that the Membership is used by a Guest falling within a greater value ticket category than the Member that person must present the Membership card and pay the difference in value to the Club.
14. In the event of any construction, development, maintenance or other works being required to, or unforeseen circumstances or incidence of force affecting any part of, the Stadium, or in the interests of safety of all supporters within the Stadium, the Club reserves the right to require any Member or Guest holding a Membership in the affected part of the Stadium to vacate their designated seat. In this eventuality the Club will use reasonable endeavours to provide the Member with a seat of equivalent or higher value in another part of the Stadium. However, the Club accepts no liability by reason of the circumstances described in this clause 14 in the event that a Member or Guest is precluded from admission to the designated part of the Stadium or the designated seat shown on the Membership card, or if another seat is found for the Member of lesser value than the designated seat shown on the Membership card.
15. The Club may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel the Membership (and all associated benefits) in the event of the Member or their Guest being ejected or banned from the Stadium or any other sports ground anywhere in the world, breaching any of the Ground Regulations or any other of these terms and conditions, or in the event of any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour by the Member or a Guest of the Member.
16. The granting by the Club of any time or indulgence in respect of any breach of any part of these terms and conditions by the Member shall not be deemed a waiver of such breach and the waiver by the Club of any breach of any part of these terms and conditions by the Member shall not prevent the subsequent enforcement of that part nor be deemed a waiver of any breach by the Club.
17. The Club reserves the right to refuse any application for a Membership at its absolute discretion.
18. Should any part of these terms and conditions be considered void or voidable under any applicable law, then such terms shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the remainder of these terms and conditions valid or enforceable.
19. The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of these terms and conditions (including, without limit, the Ground Regulations). Any such changes will be notified to Members through the Website and in the match day programme.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England with regard to any claims relating to or in connection with these terms and conditions.