Existing supporters - Activate your account
If you currently hold a ticketing client reference number or a login for whufcboxoffice.com, you must activate your account on the new Ticketmaster website.
It’s important that Season Ticket Holders use the client reference number found on their Season Ticket.
- 1. Click Here
- 2. Enter your client reference number and surname.
- 3. Click ‘find my account’.
- 4. Enter a new password in the box at the top of the form.
- 5. Check the details in the form are correct and then click ‘Save details’.
- 6. You will then be able to login in using your client reference number and password.
New supporters - Registering a new account
If you DO NOT hold a ticketing client reference number or login for whufcboxoffice.com, please register as a new customer
- 1. Click Here
- 2. Complete the form with your details.
- 3. Click ‘complete registration’.
- 4. You will then be able to login in future using your client reference number and password.
- 5. Your client reference number will be shown in the top right corner next to your name and you will receive a confirmation email containing it.
Add friends and family to my network
Add friends and family to your network so you can purchase tickets on their behalf
- 1. Once logged in, click on your name in top right corner of screen.
- 2. On your account screen, click ‘My Network’ on the right hand side.
- 3. Click search existing
- 4. Add client reference number and surname of your friend or family member.
- 5. This will bring up a name and email address. Click ‘SELECT’ to add to your network
- 6. Return to your account page by clicking your name in the top right hand corner.
- 7. Click Find/Renew Season Tickets and it will give you the option to add tickets for others who you have added to your network.
Buying tickets for friends and family
When buying tickets for other supporters you can re-assign tickets under their name. Follow the instructions below:
- 1. Add tickets or membership to basket.
- 2. Click the basket logo on the top right to continue.
- 3. Click the ‘re-assign’ link to the left of the ticket or membership.
- 4. Click ‘search outside of your network’.
- 5. Search for a supporter by entering their client reference number and surname. Or you can search for their email address.
- 6. Once you’ve re-assigned to a supporter, they will be saved in your network.
- 7. Complete checkout.
As a Season Ticket Holder if you are unable to attend a fixture you are able to release your seat to the ticket exchange for another supporter to purchase your seat for the fixture.
Terms and conditions can be found here. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your seat will be purchased.
How to release your seat to the Ticket Exchange:
- 1. Login to your account
- 2. Select fixture and manage tickets
- 3. Seat listing will appear and show a blue box to allow you to sell tickets
- 4. Before clicking, tick the seats you want to list, then ‘sell tickets’ box
- 5. Select the time you want to list this until (default setting would be when the exchange closes, generally 3 hours prior to kick off)
- 6. Click ‘Complete sale’
- 7. The value of your seat will be displayed. This is the amount you will receive as credit on your account should your seat be purchased by another supporter
- 8. Check and tick Terms and Conditions
- 9. Complete Purchase
You will then receive an email stating this has been listed. If your seat is purchased you will receive a further confirmation email.