An eTicket is:
1. Sold subject to the rules and regulations of the DW Stadium, Wigan Warriors ‘The Club’, the Rugby Football League and any membership scheme operated by the Club from time to time.
2. Valid only if presented complete and not defaced or modified in any way.
3. Issued on condition that it is not re-sold at more than the face value shown. It is a criminal offence to re-sell or offer for sale this ticket in a public place without the written consent of the club. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred without the previous written consent of The Club, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or be ejected from the stadium.
4. The Club accepts no responsibility for any seat affected by adverse weather conditions.
5. A small number of seats have restricted views. These seats are clearly indicated during the seat selection process.
6. This ticket is valid for the date shown or any re-arranged date. Refunds will only be allowed if this ticket is returned to the DW Stadium Ticket Office at least 24 hours prior to the advertised kick-off time. All prices include VAT at the current, applicable rate (reg. no: 727052056).
7. Turnstiles are normally open 90 minutes before the advertised kick-off. In the interest of their own safety and comfort, ticket holders are requested to be in the DW Stadium at least 45 minutes prior to kick-off and seated 15 minutes prior to kick-off. In the event of abandonment supporters are strongly advised to retain their stubs and await a press announcement.
Booking, Transaction & Postage Fees
For a full list of fees [click here]
For full details about the Ground Regulations [click here]